Current Progressive Cattleman digital edition
advertisement

Poll: Readers split on U.S. leaving the North American Free Trade Agreement

Published on 17 February 2017

By a very slight margin, most Progressive Cattleman readers believe the U.S. should leave the North American Free Trade Agreement.

In a recent online poll, Progressive Cattleman asked, “Should the U.S. leave the North American Free Trade Agreement?”

The vote was nearly evenly split. However, winning by 4 percent, the majority (52 percent) said the U.S. should leave the North American Free Trade Agreement. The rest, 48 percent, said the U.S. should stick with the trade deal.  end mark

Should the U.S. leave the North American Free Trade Agreement?

  • Yes: 52%

  • No: 48%

 

Before commenting on our articles, please note our Terms for Commenting.

LATEST BLOG

LATEST NEWS