Current Progressive Cattleman digital edition
advertisement

Poll: Most readers use a manual squeeze chute

Published on 31 March 2017

According to a recent online poll, most Progressive Cattleman readers use a manual squeeze chute.

Progressive Cattleman asked, “What type of squeeze chute do you use?”

The vast majority – 86 percent – of readers said they use a manual squeeze chute. The remainder, 14 percent, said they use a hydraulic squeeze chute.  end mark

What type of squeeze chute do you use?

  • Manual: 86%

  • Hydraulic: 14%

 

Before commenting on our articles, please note our Terms for Commenting.

LATEST BLOG

LATEST NEWS