Current Progressive Cattle digital edition
advertisement

Poll: Crop residue is part of most grazing plans

Published on 30 November 2020

Having enough feed for your herd is a top concern for most producers. Tips and tricks to help stretch grazing days before resorting to feeding hay abound. One option that is often underutilized by both farmers and ranchers is grazing crop residue. 

Progressive Cattle asked readers, "Do you graze your cattle on crop residue?"

Although the split was almost even, a slight majority of 55% of respondents said they graze their herds on crop residue. The remainder (45%) indicated that they do not.  end mark

Do you graze your cattle on crop residue?

  • Yes: 55%

  • No: 45%

LATEST BLOG

LATEST NEWS