Current Progressive Cattle digital edition
advertisement

Poll: Ranchers use modified live vaccine to fight BRD

Published on 30 August 2019

Most producers turn to modified live vaccine to prevent issues with bovine respiratory disease (BRD), according to a recent Progressive Cattle online poll.

Progressive Cattle asked, "Do you use modified live vaccine to combat BRD?"

A majority of 67.9% of readers said they use a modified live vaccine, while the remainder of the responders (32.1%) answered that they do not.end mark

Do you use modified live vaccine to combat BRD?

  • Yes: 67.9%

  • No: 32.1%

 

LATEST BLOG

LATEST NEWS