Current Progressive Cattle digital edition
advertisement

Poll: Masks and social distancing go unpracticed at bull sales

Published on 01 March 2021

While you may not be able to enter your local Walmart or any number of other businesses without a mask on, chances are, if you're missing one at a bull sale, you will not be booted out the barn door. 

Progressive Cattle asked producers if they wear masks and practice social distancing at bull sales, and readers responded with a resounding no. Almost 63% said they don't mask up or space out at bull sales, with the remainder (37%) saying they wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines.  end mark 

Do you wear a mask and practice social distancing at bull sales?

  • No: 62.75%

  • Yes: 36.25%

LATEST BLOG

LATEST NEWS